The World of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason Hatake RP

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jason Hatake RP - Page 2 Empty Jason Hatake RP

Post  Umger76 Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jason awakens in his room. He looks out the window, then glances at his watch in the moonlight. It's 3:00 in the morning. He get's up to get a snack from the kitchen. As he is walking by his grandpa's room, he finds something is not right. His stomach tingles, and checks inside grandpa's room. Though he could not see through the pitch black darkness, he knew very well that Kakashi was not in the room. Jason sprinted downstairs, tripped over a mysterious wire set on the stairs, and stumbles rapidly down the stairs. As he stumbled, an explosion went off in grandpa's room. Jason's leg was sprained, so he couldn't do anything to see what had happened... Suddenly, the silhouette of a tall man in a ankle length robe stepped out of Kakashi's room. The explosion deafened Jason for a moment, so he had the luck of not hearing the screams of terror coming out of Kakashi. The silhouette of the man was slightly familiar to Jason. At this thought, Jason, forgetting about his injured leg, made the decision to RUN... But when he attempted to get up so quick, he tripped over yet another wire. Suddenly, Kakashi came tumbling down the stairs and took Jason down into the living room with him. The silhouette WAS familiar, yet Jason had never met him before. The silhouette beat Kakashi. More and more liquid was hitting Jason on his body, and all he could do was lie down...helpless...and watch...
Umger76
Umger76
Adademy Student

Back to top Go down

Jason Hatake RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Hatake RP

Post  Krodon-Shinkan Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:12 pm

Krodon woke up; changed his clothes and headed to the academy.

Krodon-Shinkan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Umger76 Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:01 pm

Jason looks up at the figure. He was wearing a dark, long robe, with a straw hat with what seemed like curtains hanging from it. He looked like he could be related to this guy: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/R/RE/RED/redxeyedxpsycho/1184290959_tsDeidara1.JPG

Anyway, the man spoke in a silent voice, "You're lucky you're just a kid. I would kill you right here, right now, but I am nice... I'll let you live your life... a little. When you're 15. On your 14th birthday, I'll kill you. I got your grandfather, and you are the last one left. So be expecting me..." The person disappeared, and Jason sat there, lonely again. "3 YEARS?!" He shouted. Yes, three years was all he had left. "Wow, that person looks amazingly like Deidara..." Jason suddenly began to sob. Crying or Very sad

Deidara was Jason's best friend... Was.... But when an assassin was sent to kill Jason, to capture the Golden Eagle, Deidara was took pity and jumped in the way of the assassin. The assassin fled, and Deidara survived. Deidara left whatever he was in, Jason didn't really understand what. He tought Jason how to fish and hunt when Jason wasn't at home with Kakashi... But when Jason turned 11 years old, Deidara was assassinated. Such a young age for a death... 19. Jason broke down, and didn't return to Kakashi for a day. He was with Deidara, secretly playing around and goofing off, for 4 years.

Thinking of all this made Jason think about his new buddy, Krodon. Then he remembered where Krodon was. At school. And he should be, too.

Jason sprinted at his highest extent, wiping his tears off his face, arriving at the academy. Then, when Jason was positive there was no evidence of his emotions, he entered. He made it... And so the lesson began.
Umger76
Umger76
Adademy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaakhy Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:12 am

There was a lot of din in the classrooms. The teachers were trying to calm down the students but hardly managed anything. Jason entered room 24 and sat down beside Krodon. But he was also beside Shadow. The teachers started taking attendance: Amaru Takun, Atak Baro ... Then they reached Hatake Jason.
Zaakhy
Zaakhy
Admin

https://theworldofshinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Umger76 Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:30 pm

Jason was out of focus, for he was too excited. "HATAKE JASON." The teacher yelled, impatiently. "Oh, uh, um... Here!" Jason said. Some people just stared at him. Then, when the list was finally read off, everyone remained quiet. "Our first lesson will be learning about your chakras," the teacher explained, "And how to use them." Jason sighed. He glanced at Krodon, and in the corner of his eye, Shadow. Just then, someone caught his eye. It was a girl with pink hair sitting next to another girl. "Hey, that looks like Sakura Haruno!" Jason whispered, nudging Krodon. It must've been a descendent of Sakura. Krodon slightly turned his head to look, and found that Jason was right. So the teacher went on about the chakras... and Jason continued to observe the girl that was sitting quietly across the room.
Umger76
Umger76
Adademy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Krodon-Shinkan Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:44 pm

"Love between Jason and her?"Krodon thought.
Krodon nudged Jason to listen so he wouldn't fail.
Krodon-Shinkan
Krodon-Shinkan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Umger76 Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:49 pm

Jason shook himself up, and instead of staring at the girl stared blankly at the teacher. "This is boooriiing.... Was I excited for this?" Jason whispered. Apparently he was loud. The teacher heard him, and took him outside. "You think this is boring, Mr. Hatake? I would expect better from a Hatake!" The teacher said to Jason. "Well, I um-" Jason began, but the teacher interrupted, "You will need to know this information later in life! For when you are a true shinobi!" The teacher really wasn't having a good day, Jason could tell. "Since it's just the first day, I'll just give you a warning, but no more fooling around!" And so Jason followed the teacher back inside, and got back to the lesson.
Umger76
Umger76
Adademy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaakhy Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Shadow shifted in his seat. He hoped this Jason kid wouldn't go bad. By the looks of him, he was pretty strong and two years older than him. But most importantly, all of the Hatake could activate the sharingan. But he had something up his sleeve, or soon to be.
Zaakhy
Zaakhy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Krodon-Shinkan Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:08 pm

Krodon listened to every word because he had no special move up his sleeve, but of course he has sleeves.
Krodon-Shinkan
Krodon-Shinkan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Umger76 Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:29 pm

Jason looked at the window as it began to rain. "Now class, I am going to pass out a survey. Please fill it out honestly." The teacher began handing a stack of papers to the end of each row, and the papers were passed down. It was a survey on where your chakras work best. Then Jason thought of something, "Hey Krodon?" Krodon turned to Jason, listening. "When you are struck by lightning and you live doesn't that make you like... have a lot of chakra or something?" Jason had heard his grandfather talk about how surviving a lightning bolt gives you some sort of power...but he never really told Jason. He said he wasn't 'ready' or 'responsible' enough to understand.
Umger76
Umger76
Adademy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Krodon-Shinkan Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:33 pm

"Well, I think it does increase chakra or enhances it"Krodon answered
Krodon-Shinkan
Krodon-Shinkan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Umger76 Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:42 pm

"Oh, well that's cool!" Jason really didn't know where his chakras were best at, so he just marked his feet and his hands...and his chest and head... "Done!" Jason shouted. The teacher came and picked up his paper. Most of the class was still working, and Jason began examining the girl that sat at the other side of the room again. Nobody seemed to notice, Shadow and Krodon were busy with their paper. Class would be over in 5 minutes, then Jason would just go see who that girl was...
Umger76
Umger76
Adademy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Krodon-Shinkan Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:46 pm

Krodon put question marks all over his paper to show that he has no experience."I'm dead"Krodon thought.
Krodon-Shinkan
Krodon-Shinkan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Umger76 Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:12 pm

When the teacher finally announced that class was over, he collected all of the papers. Jason took his eyes off the girl, and headed out with Krodon. "Hey, can I talk to you about something?" Jason asked Krodon. "Yeah, what is it?" Krodon replied, generously. "There is this girl...and she's...well...I like her. The entire class time I couldn't help but stare at her!" Saying this, Jason out of the corner of his eye saw the girl. "You know that Sakura Haruno girl? Well, I think that might me her daughter." Jason pointed to the girl. "I'm going to go talk to her." Jason said, completely forgetting that her was talking to Krodon. He went off toward the pink haired, attractive girl. "Um, hi." He said, nervously. "Hey there," the girl said. She had a cute voice. "Uh, just wondering, what's your name?" Jason asked. He could feel his cheeks going slightly red. "Oh! I'm Sanari Haruno!" she said. "Ok...I um.. Have to go!" Jason said, more nervous than ever. "Wait!" Sanari said, "You were sitting and walking with Krodon! Can you tell me about him?" That's what destroyed it. Jason simply ran away from her. He didn't know why, but he just didn't want to be near her at the moment.
Umger76
Umger76
Adademy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaakhy Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:17 pm

Before the time limit was over, Shadow marked his hands and head. He then left in a brisk pace off angry. Still no friends. Never had any friends. Yet, he wanted to be friends with a whole lot of people. He was rejected. But he thought calmed down a little, that Sarina whatever girl looks nice, but that Jason guy probably likes her so no. He got a little saddened but eventually reached his small home and greeted his parents. He then went to work on his homework.
Zaakhy
Zaakhy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Umger76 Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:02 pm

Jason didn't want to tell Krodon about what had happened, so he went home. "Well, if I'm going to defend myself from the person who wants to kill me, then I better practice with my chakra!" Jason said, enthusastically. "I'll help you," Naruto said, standing in the door way of the house, "I'm an expert, and I can guarentee you will learn the best out of me!" Jason threw his papers on the sidewalk, and met Naruto in the backyard. "Learning about using your chakras? Lucky! That's one of my specialties!" Naruto was very excited to help out Jason, and led him to the river running in the middle of the village. "Ok, watch me," Naruto took a step forward, and into the water. He got slightly wet, but then he started walking on the surface of the water!! "WHOA!" Jason said, so loud that Krodon, yet sitting in a ditch, was startled by the large noise, "How do you do that!?" Jason saw it with his own eyes. Naruto was standing, calmly, in the middle of the river. "Come on! All you gotta do is focus all of your chakra into the soles of your feet, and then start walking on the water!" Jason pressed his hands together, sticking up 2 fingers, and focused hard on his feet. "Wait," Naruto noticed something about Jason, "Take off your shirt." Jason was confused at these words, but did as told. He dropped his shirt, and began concentrating again. While this was happening, a large spiral circle formed on Jason's belly, with symbols, and 5 dots around it. "Wow...De ja vu...," Naruto examined the pattern. That must be whats holding him up... the seal... he can't focus his chakra with that seal there... I'll have to find a way to remove it, but keeping the Golden Eagle inside him at the same time... If only I learned something to do that, though,Naruto thought. Then Naruto had a flashback. He remembered trying to focus chakra to his feet, but it was impossible, for the seal keeping the Nine-tailed fox was blocking it. "Hehehe...ok..." Naruto snickered, as Jason stilled struggled to focus his chakra to his feet. Jason's eyes were closed, so he didn't see it coming; "5-PRONGED SEAL RELEASE!!" Naruto shouted, thrusting 5 fingures into the 5 dots around the spiral on Jason's belly. Jason was lunged backwards, and he rolled and skidded on the sand when he landed. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR!?" Jason shouted, angry at Naruto. "Try focusing again," Naruto directed him, pointed at Jason's feet. Jason, frustrated still, did as told. He felt a warming energy sink into his legs, soon into his feet. "Now step forward," Naruto guided grabbed Jason's shoulders, pulling him into the water. Jason felt his feet become slightly wet, but he was standing in the middle of the river. He saw it himself, and he was DOING it, Jason was standing on 5 foot deep water. "Hey Naruto?" Jason said, calmly. "Yeah?" "You have the 9-tailed fox in you...and that makes you a Jinchuriki, right?" "Yup.." "So, I have the Golden Eagle, does that make me a Jinchuriki?" "No, you have a good spirit inside of you...you should be called...a Jinchurikai!" And so it was official... Jason was a Jinchurikai.
Umger76
Umger76
Adademy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Krodon-Shinkan Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:15 pm

Krodon rushed to see what Jason was doing and when he arrived he was amazed "WOW!"Krodon shouted, then he remembered "Why did you run off?"he asked.
Krodon-Shinkan
Krodon-Shinkan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Umger76 Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:20 pm

Jason turned around and saw Krodon. All of his happiness was broken. "Why don't you go ask Sanari?" Jason said. He turned his back to Krodon, and continued to stand there.
Umger76
Umger76
Adademy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaakhy Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:05 am

Before Shadow went to do homework, he heard a loud shout from the river. He tip-toed across the hard wood and opened his glass window. He then jumped outside to see what was all the noise. He found Jason, Naruto and Krodon all looking tense. "What's wrong?" Shadow asked, "I could help". Shadow waited for the other boys' answer.
Zaakhy
Zaakhy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Krodon-Shinkan Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:26 pm

"I do not know what's wrong."Krodon answered.
Krodon-Shinkan
Krodon-Shinkan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Umger76 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Jason turned around and looked at Shadow, "Hey," he said in a friendly manner, "Nothing's wrong, just got a little overexcited...and Naruto here want's to be...wierd..." A large smirk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji7HHxwtJA&feature=PlayList&p=EA733687C5976FCF&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=3) spread across Naruto's face...
Umger76
Umger76
Adademy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaakhy Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:20 pm

"Okay..." Shadow shifted and said, "Uh, want to be friends? I think your pretty cool. Smile " He waited for the answer, hopefully.
Zaakhy
Zaakhy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Umger76 Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Jason turned around, excited and said, "Yeah! Su-" but the over excitement made Jason lose control of his chakra, and he fell in the water. And, of course, what with being alone most of his life, Jason never really learned how to swim.
Umger76
Umger76
Adademy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Krodon-Shinkan Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:24 pm

"Naruto, aren't you going to get him?"asked Krodon. Suspect
Krodon-Shinkan
Krodon-Shinkan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Umger76 Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Jason continued to splash in the water, struggling to get back up. "HELP ME!! I'M GONNA DIE!!" Naruto stood on the water, as Krodon and Shadow watched. Naruto was pretty confident about something, but Jason was confident that he was going to drown.
Umger76
Umger76
Adademy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaakhy Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:55 pm

"Uh...." Shadow ran to the edge of the river and jumped in. He got the struggling Jason out of the river eventually. "Are you okay? I think I saw some yellow chakra too!"
Zaakhy
Zaakhy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Umger76 Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Jason's eyes were closed, but when he opened them a little bit, a small little bit of yellow light came out of the crack. What was unnoticed for a moment, though, was that Jason had translucent, yellow feathers around his body. When he got up, he glanced at Shadow. He felt a very calming sense of energy rush through his body, and Jason suddenly fell back, and Shadow shook him, trying to wake him up...

Jason found himself laying on the surface of a pond, smack in the middle. He seemed to be in a room, but the walls had realistic looking trees on them and the ceiling looked like the morning sky. Jason got up and fell in the pond. He sank and sank, but never felt like he was actually wet or under water. Jason sank until he reached the bottom of the pond, and something picked him up. He then began floating outside of the room he was in, and he was soaring over the woods and was staring at a mountain. He was flying towards it, but he looked up and saw something great and beautiful. He was being held by a bird, it had him in it's feet. "It's OK, you'll be safe." The eagle flew a complete, long circle around the mountain, and landed at a lake beside the mountain. Jason got up. He was wet, but he was calm. The bird turned out to be a yellow, almost golden, eagle. It was glowing like the sun, but it did not hurt Jason's eyes. The place where the eagle held him had left cuts, but it did not sting. All was well for Jason. The eagle suddenly turned into a familiar person. It was a young man with blonde hair and a wide grin. His left ear seemed to be a camera or something, and he wore a large, black robe patterned with clouds. The person walked slowly into the water, and Jason followed. Jason finally felt wet, and he was floating in the water with the person. Thought he did not fear. The person, whom Jason recognized as Deidara, began to tread the water gently. Jason did the same motion, then Deidara started swimming away. Jason copied his every motion, as if he was instructed to. It was then, when Jason finally started to sink. He sank, and sank... He landed. Jason came out of the water and landed on a stained glass window picture. It was the sharingan, and the picture suddenly shattered, he saw from the eagles view, him falling in the water. Then, everything was black. He opened his eyes, and saw Shadow, Krodon, and Naruto staring at him. He was still covered with golden, translucent feathers, and his eyes were yellow. Not just that, he had an incredible sense of vision. Jason had the sudden urge to head to the nearest building. "Hey! Where ya goin?" Krodon and Shadow said almost in unison. They followed Jason, until they found themeselves and Jason on the roof of Naruto's house. "Ah. This is nice..." Jason said, glancing back at them. He jumped off the building. "JASON!!!" Krodon and Shadow yelled, perfectly this time. Jason began to flap his arms, and he was gliding through the air...The wind rushed past him, and he found himself gliding about 50 feet above the ground... He looked down...He had never felt like this, then he flew to the ground, near the river side. Krodon and Shadow came up to him, looking amazed. Naruto was nowhere to be seen...
Umger76
Umger76
Adademy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next